Re: [alfa] GTA vs 1600 clutch

I had a 1965 Giulia Sprint GT (1570) that I picked up at the factory in
Milan in August of 1965. I had trouble with clutch "slip" in 2nd gear after
a shift from 1st at high revs from the very beginning and installed a GTA
clutch assembly (pressure plate, disc and throwout bearing) when I got it
back to the US in early 1966. That solved all my clutch problems. It was a
loooong time ago and I do not remember much about the physical
differences  between the 2 assemblies.

Gwynne Spencer