[alfa] Re. (Alfa) Leather Upholstery

>I'm interested in these seat-covers from Highwood Alfa.  I
>presume the process involves: remove the old vinyl, leaving a
>frame and foam, and then re-covering the frame and foam with the
>new leather or vinyl 'cover'.

Yes, that is how to do it. Like a hand and glove method. The foam
on my 1967 Roundy was as new. I used adhesive glue in a spray
can. If you have any doubts about your skills, have a proffesional
upholstery trimmer to do it. The cost and work are minimised using
pre-fabricated seat-covers.

http://www.highwoodalfa.com

>for all 105/116 models. The kit comes ready to fit. Anybody can
>do the trim and they fit excellent. Shipping is fast and easy,
>even to the States.<

Veni, vidi, veloce
Saluti   Wille R in Scandinavia

Alfa Romeo 1750 Spider Veloce 1967