[alfa] Painting plastic on milano

Hi from Downunder,

It is time to tidy up my 1989 ALFA75 (Milano) Twin Spark (daily
driver), and the piece I am not comfortable with is repainting all the grey
plastic on the outside of the car.  Pieces that come to mind are
the door handles, wing mirrors, bumpers and the "stripe" around
the car, which extends to the boot lid spoiler.

I could easily enough take off the doorhandles to paint them, I
have done that before as they broke and had to be replaced, but it looks
like it would
be possible to mask the rest of the items, and possibly spray them
all with a pressure pack.

Is this wise, or should I go to the local panel beater and let
them do it?

I want it to look standard ALFA.

The other tasks are to replace the headliner, but I have some
earlier input on how to do that, and replace the carpet, which
seems straightforward.

All comments appreciated.

Cheers,
david
---
David Masters,
1989 Alfa75 Twinspark, 200000kms
2000 Alfa156 Twinspark, 40000kms
Newcastle, Australia.
Disclaimer: In no way speaking for CSC, etc.