[alfa] Should I Sell my Milano?

Dear Digesters,

I am contemplating selling my clean 1987 Silver colored  Milano Gold, even
though it is now more perfect than it has ever been. This car was my first
Alfa, now I have four!  Besides driving absolutely awesome, it has a Sony
high powered deck, high powered speakers and a trunk mounted 10 CD changer
that is very sweet. The thing is, we have 6 cars, including a Milano Verde,
164LS and a Spider. I do not NEED two Milanos, but I hate to part with this
car!  My wife is saying ONE CAR has to go! Everything works on the car, the
power everything, seats windows, door locks, the ARC, the A/C blows arctic
cold air, (better than the other three Alfas we have!) the clutch is
perfect, brakes are perfect, the transmission is solid.

In the last 8 months, I have had the following done at two Alfa Specialty
shops:

Installed nice, clean near perfect used front seats - motors work perfectly
Replaced the headliner with a fresh, new headliner (European upholstery
shop)
Installed a beautiful leather Nardi wheel with a custom Alfa horn button -
and a leather covered matching shift knob.
New Alfa power antenna
New flex joints, center support and center support bearing, after having the
rebuilt driveshaft balanced perfectly smooth.
New power steering hoses
New cam seals
New crank seal
New front brakes and rotors
New rear brakes
New oil level sensor
New (used) brake booster with flush/fill of  fluid
New Milano mats from Performance Products
New custom Dashmat

And now the kicker. The ENTIRE top end was just rebuilt for $2K. All new
valves, guides, new timing belt, alternator belt, timing belt tensioner,
water pump, the works. The car needs absolutely nothing, and is a really
nice example of a clean, sharp, California Milano. So, do I sell it? Or
cover it on the side of my house and keep it as a "spare"

The car has 154K, but with the way it  is, all  the work done and the
service records I have myself and from the previous owner, who cares!  I am
in the car well over $6K and I would want $3,500 for it AND want it to go to
a good home!

Anyone seriously interested in seeing, driving and buying this car, let me
know via email at mdpordes@domain.elided. I will send digital photos if you want.
. I am in Northern California, 45 Northeast of San Francisco in Fairfield.

Michael Pordes
95 164LS
91 Spider
87 Milano Verde