RE: [alfa] V6 throttle body questions

87mm OD, 84mm ID.  The 164 TB will attach with some alternate bolts and
gives you spacing for the 0 280 122 001 TPS.   Runners are 34mm all the way
through.   I know where you are going with this :)

BTW, just tried your VE table.   Runs great.   Using EGO correction, though
very slight, 15% @ 1% step.

-Peter