[alfa] Q? Duetto Door Hinge

Duetto-isti !

I notice that my door hinges ( at the pillar) are both missing a bolt at the
outboard centre position.  The holes don't look like they will line up to
accept a bolt anyway.  They would a half hole out.   Is this normal ?

I'm guessing that one uses either the inboard OR outboard hole to align the
hinge on the pillar ?

The 'spare' holes are covered by the door strap with the door open.  Both the
LH and RH hinges have single bolts top and bottom, it's only one centre bolt
that's amiss.

I would not normally be so anal but with the number of other incorrect and
non-existent fasteners I've discovered since buying the car, it has become a
bit of a 'thing'.

Beatle
'67 Duetto
Oz