[alfa] '98 Spider in Seattle

Well, since Earl asked.  Yes, there's one around, yes, it's legally here, and yes, it's for sale!!  No, it's not mine.  :)  This is from the *newly updated* NWARC website http://www.nwalfaclub.com

FOR SALE: 1998 Alfa Romeo Spider conv., yellow on dark leather, 19,000 km (11,800 miles), CD, wdws, locks, 5 spd, A/C, 1.8 litre T.Spark, Yes! this is real. No, it is NOT from Autodelta; I was at the Italian Concours this past August. Need to make room for my next Alfa, please call Jeff at (253) 377-8523 or email me at hilzy2002@domain.elided. The first $40,000 gets to take her home.

I met the man at last April's Ferrari of Seattle gathering.  Very pretty blazing yellow car.  I have no financial interest in this deal, just thought you'd all like to know.

Happy Valentine's Day,

Steve Schaeffer
Seattle, WA
NWARC