RE: [alfa] Verde seat embroidery

Mark & Graham,
	I said I wasn't sure since it has been some time since my father
re-upholstered mine.  Nice to have a shoemaker for a dad!

http://members.cox.net/~alfadom/seat.jpg

Now I just have to take the seats out of the GTV6 so he can fix those
too!

DOM!

>Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:31:26 -0500
>From: Mark Denovich <mark@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: [alfa] Verde seat embroidery

>lippolis1@domain.elided wrote:
>> As far as I know there never was any kind of writing on the seats.
Some >Recaros have the name embroidered just below the head rest but
Milanos (as >far as I know) never came with that.