[alfa] 75 Spider parts

Hey all,

I just yanked the drive train (which I'm keeping) on a crunched '75 Spider
and will be taking the sawzall to the car in a few days.  Usable stuff
includes trunk lid, hood, doors, top bows, glass, etc.  If you think of
something you need, let me know and I'll check.  I'm not planning to pull
the wiring harness but if someone needs one, I'll do it.  Also 5 Turbinas.
No offers are too insulting.  Shipping hassle is more of a factor than
price.  Digital pics available.  I'm in Hampton, VA. 757-723-8640 (days)
bills@domain.elided

Bill Sinclair