[alfa] Re: m/c vs convertible??

>It turned out that I AM a pretty good crash test dummy! :-)
>I always, somehow, walked away! :-)
>... I am sure that when I'll be 50 I'll need to grease all my joints
>to keep moving :)
>Luca

Luca,
Well, the good news is that you will probably still be able to move after 50... but, boy, is it painful to lean over an engine compartment for any length of time.. get a nice soft creeper with a pillow!<g>
- Jack .. (reformed motorcycle crash dummy)
...after wiping out on a harley, a kawasaki, a honda and crushing 2 vertebrae parachute jumping... I decided that a nice safe convertible was a muuuuch better idea!!