[alfa] Wheels and tires

Hello people,  For the sake of finding high performance, speed rated tires,
I'm looking towards installing 16" wheels on my spider... Two things please....

1. Anyone have the link for a tires size chart.... If so please advise...

2. If anyone has installed 16" wheels on their spider (Lena is an 86)
please share your impressions, maker, sizes, off-set and the tire you
mounted on them...  ALSO.... I'd like to  see what the car looks like so If
anyone has pic to share...please do so...

Many Thanks
Gabriel Forzano
South Florida

I have always known that at last I would take this road
But yesterday I did not know
It would be today