[alfa] A Matched Pair of 63 Giulia Spiders for Sale

    I have a matched pair of 1963 Giulia 101-23 1600 spiders.  I have
entirely too many Alfa projects and will never get to them all.  Plus my Alfa race
car takes all my time.
    Both are straight, quite rust free and both need restored.  Includes
enough parts to build one very correct restored spider and one Abnormale.  One
PininFarina factory hard top and one aftermarket hard top included.  You also get
all the 750 / 101 parts I have collected over the years and a rusty, but
restorable 1960 Giulietta Spider Veloce tub if you want it.   Asking $7,000 for
all and all the parts.  I am not willing to separate at this time.

       Photos and a longer description are available.

   Contact Russ Neely at AlfaNeely@domain.elided or call (405) 848-2075.  Have
trailer, will deliver the above Alfas free in Oklahoma.  Delivery up to 500 miles
is possible if you buy diesel for my thirsty motorhome.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City