[alfa] GTV6 parts car pickin'

Hello,
I put this message out periodically, so I will put it out again:
I live in Goose Creek, SC which is a suburb of Charleston.
I have a black 1986 GTV6 that has most of its interior and seats in pretty good shape. I also have an extra hood, hatch and glass-NOT a windshield.
Unfortunately, I do not have time to box up and ship all the individual parts, I am really sorry about that-but I have way too much going on right now.
If anybody wants to come by and pick over the car, they can HAVE whatever they want off it, except:
the wheels-since I need to roll it around
the engine, because I am still taking bits off it
the taillights
and the doors-though this is negotiable.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Al Mitchell