[alfa] RE: New Braden book

>Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:56:16 +1300
>From: White Anthony <anthony.white@domain.elided>
>Subject: [alfa] New Braden book

>I was just strolling around Amazon, and came across a book due to be
released in March of >this year, by Pat Braden: Alfa Romeo All-Alloy Twin
Cam Companion, 1954-1994.

>Have any of our more academic or publishing oriented listers heard of this,
or had input into >it's proofing, editing, etc?  I'm quite curious.

>I've included the book description from Amazon  below, for those
interested.

______________
>Alfa Romeo All-Alloy Twin Cam Companion, 1954-1994: Four-Cylinder History,
Care, and >Restoration: Giulietta, Giulia, and Alfetta Families

>Pat Braden
>Bentley Publishers
>ISBN: 0837602750

Anthony,
As far as I know this is the book that I have some photos of my disassembled
71 Spider transmission in.  The book is using these for an improved
component detail.  Jonathan Stein (editor for Bentley Publishers) has been
working with me since last June on this.  I'm getting excited to  see my
copy.  From what I understand, it"s really going to be a great book.

John Ortakales
71 Spider
www.knology.net/ortak