[alfa] New Braden book

I was just strolling around Amazon, and came across a book due to be released
in March of this year, by Pat Braden: Alfa Romeo All-Alloy Twin Cam
Companion, 1954-1994.

Have any of our more academic or publishing oriented listers heard of this,
or had input into it's proofing, editing, etc?  I'm quite curious.

I've included the book description from Amazon  below, for those interested.

Regards,
Anthony White
Wellington, NZ

______________
Alfa Romeo All-Alloy Twin Cam Companion, 1954-1994: Four-Cylinder History,
Care, and Restoration: Giulietta, Giulia, and Alfetta Families

Pat Braden
Bentley Publishers
ISBN: 0837602750

Book Description
This book provides an excellent technical and historical overview of the
Giulietta and Giulia family of small sporting roadsters, coupes and sedans.
If an Alfa Romeo had one of the all-alloy four-cylinder engines and reached
production, it's covered in the Alfa Romeo Giulietta and Giulia Family
Companion. That means that even after the Giulia name was
dropped-particularly in the United States-the many variants of Duetto, GTV,
Berlina and Alfetta are covered, from 1954 through 1994 when the final
Alfas-including the four-cylinder Spiders-were sold in the United States.

When it came to Alfa Romeos, author Pat Braden was an enthusiast's
enthusiast. Pat didn't just write about Alfas-he lived and breathed Alfas.
From the mid-1950s when he first owned a Giulietta Sprint until his death in
September 2002, Pat had owned scores of Alfa Romeos, ranging from a 6C
1750GTC and an 8C 2300 to 1900s, Giuliettas, Giulias and countless later
models.

Alfa models are discussed according to history, engine, chassis and trouble
spots. And that means that this one volume contains important information
needed to understand and enjoy one of these Alfas, as well as to perform many
minor service tasks.

Braden starts with a brief overview of Alfa Romeo history, followed by a look
at Alfa's presence in America. He also explores the major models of coupe,
spider and berlina that used the all-alloy four-cylinder, as well as the
limited production variants. Of course, he also gives much attention to that
mighty engine itself. Braden explains the design and history of the engine,
as well as exploring trouble spots and offering extensive advice and tips.
Additional technical sections focus on the fuel system, transmission, brakes
and chassis, not to mention overall restoration.

Alfa Romeo All-Alloy Twin Cam Companion is a key to getting the absolute
maximum benefit and enjoyment out of Alfa.