[alfa] 24v super

I have been off-line for a while and have formatted my hard drive and started
from scatch. For those interested I have spat the dummy with my 164 and sent
it 1000k's away to the alfa people who imported these models (privatley to the
country). I love working on my 105's and Alfetta's but as for the 164, some
other poor bastard can fix it. Bugger the cost.
I am suprised knowone whats the 1.8 dash cover which has not faded.
Someone wanted the ecu. I am not sure of the date but I shall post the part
number tomorrow.
Cheers,
Dean.