[alfa] Alfa 147 crash test pic

Okay, must admit perhaps I should have read at least one of the posts on
this 'pithy' subject. Haven't. Won't.

Yeah, you'd think Alfa  would have at least one computer somewhere in
engineering design, but apparently not (okay I peeked at one or two
posts).

Wanna be sensible? Buy a Volvo. Wanna have fun? Buy an Alfa. Wanna live
on the edge? Buy an Alfa Spider.

Anyone out there ever drive a motorcycle? And how did its crash
worthiness test turn out?

MAC guru and musician (electronic base) came by a few nights ago to
uncrash my crashed operating system. Much later in the evening he told
me that when he was at a 'gig' recently the piano tuner had the
following 'vehicle' parked out front
http://www.go-t-rex.com/anglais.html.  Of course I had to ask how a
blind guy could drive one of those things, but doesn't it look more than
a wee bit fun...and oh so nasty bad dangerous?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Loved the member of the audience's reply when the Morgan Aero 8
executive commented that during the car's development they crashed 15
cars. The smartass in the audience commented, "And two of those were on
purpose."

Kids are convinced they'll live forever. Us old guys know it's only a
matter of a few years, months, weeks, or perhaps days before....  I, for
one - since it was an inevitably, wished Fred had gone whilst testing
his Alfa gyrocopter. If falling off The Perch can be cool, that would
have been way cool.

Have I cheered everyone up?