RE: [alfa] alfa 147 Crash Test Pic

I looked at some more tests from other sites and the
Alfa 147 consistently did not fare well at all.  I was
thinking the same thing, the body absorbed the impact.
 But in comparison to the other cars ie. Bm% and all,
the cars looked really good.  Even the Hon$% S2000
looked really nice.  One site I saw rated the 147
lowest or second to lowest in frontal impacts. (really
doing damage to the driver and passenger.)  On a
better note, the Milano did Average and the 164 did
good but not best.  All the spiders up to 94 did
awful.  Does anyone have any info. on 83 GTV-6s?  I
searched gtv6.org and there was one guy who pretty
much split his GTV-6 when he slid into a tree at 50
m.p.h..  Not too comforting.  I've heard 164s roll
over at 50 and they did great.  Just rolled it back
over and drive it to the mechanic.  What does this
mean to me?  Make sure I don't get hit.  Super
Defensive driving I guess is the best bet.

Danny
Dallas, Texas
83 gtv6
91 164L