[alfa] Spider running temp

At 12:15 AM 2/3/04 +0000, you wrote:

Oh, and is it normal for a '78 spider to run rock steady (ish) between
180 and 212 degrees, never going higher or lower (after warm up of
course)... Just installed a new thermostat and wondering if it's a bit
too high in the degrees department
That is what my '73 spider runs April-October in Tennessee. In my experience, the Spiders run hotter than 105/115 GTVs or Berlinas, because the airflow through the radiator is so much more restricted. //kct