Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:57:42 -0800
From: "Bill Alber" <wfalber@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Transmission Centered?

Jon,

I have a related question for the ARDigest.  When I put my transmission back
in I had to do a lot of prying, pushing, and hammer taping to get the drive
shaft bolts to guibo/transmission bolts to go together.  If the
transmission/engine were better aliagned would take this much effort.

What are other's experiences?

Bill

69 Spider