[alfa] 164S Clutch

Now that I have over 132K on my 164S clutch I'm thinking that it will have to
be replaced in the not to distant future.  The question is should I do it
myself or have it done.  Are there helpful hints out there?  I do have the CD
but it always helps to have suggestions for those who been there - done that!
Hopefully the clutch will not have to be replaced until spring.  Its too cold
to do it in the garage here in Utah to do it right now!

                                  Terry Johnston