[alfa] More 24V stuff

Several people have suggested that I don't need the cam dies to set the
timing. I don't disagree that you can do this on a known engine. My problem is
that it has marks on it everywhere. Marks on the cams (god knows what they
mean) painted dots on the cams and painted dots on the pulley's. Not knowing
this engine the only way I can be sure is to obtain the cam dies. I will clean
all the painted marks and centre punch new markings for further reference.
Once done I can then throw away the cam dies.
Anyway would any one be able to e-mail me the relevant chapters from the
manual on cam timing/belt replacement.
Parts for this car are expensive in Australia and the bill for all the bits
and pieces are already adding up. I know I should by the manual but that may
have to wait for a few months. The dam things also due for a service...bloody
cars!