[alfa] Orchids to John Norman at Alfa West

Dear Alfisti,

About 3 weeks ago, I called Alfa West to get a couple of 164 senders and a lower automatic transmission hose.  John Norman quickly shipped the senders and then traced the whereabouts of the transmission hose.  He found that one hose had been sent to Algar and another one was still in the warehouse.  He had the warehouse drop ship the hose direct to me.

John went far beyond any call or duty.  He called me every several days to check on whether or not I had received the hose.  On the days the hose was not received, he called the warehouse and checked on the shipping status.  Earlier this week he again called me to be sure I had the hose.

I don't remember exactly how many calls he made to me, but there were many, many calls.  I was so royally treated by John that I almost believed I was a King!

I publically want to thank John Norman for all of his efforts and indicate that he, and the staff at Alfa West, deserve orchids.

Respectfully submitted,

Otto F. Schug       schugof@domain.elided
Columbus, Indiana
My son, Chip, and I have a dozen Alfas, lots of parts, tools and equipment.