Re: [alfa] Crunched Exhaust on Milano

Derek:

Been there, but instead of manifolds, we broke our oil pan on the way to an Alfa Convention out west, a few years ago. Sounds like we were lucky compared to you, only needed a pan, and it only leaked about a quart a day. Was drivable.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Ps. Oh and I was driving. <g> bjb

Derek Ealy wrote:

Hi Guys,

Yesterday my wife decided to drive my Milano down a street being resurfaced and bumped into the exposed manhole cover.

This broke both manifolds, and crunched the front pipe. So I now need everything from the cat forward up to the manifolds and gaskets. So far I've only been able to find the cat and y-pipe at IAP. Any thoughts on where to turn to get replacement manifolds?

Are there any header systems for a 3.0 litre that are street legal in CA?

Thanks, Derek