From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Anne
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 11:33 AM
To: alfa-digest
Subject: [alfa] Sump guards

In the various Alfa parts catalogs one sump guard is shown to fit 67 up
GTV's and Spiders. The sump guard from my GTV is much deeper (more curved)
than the one on my Spider, and will not bolt up on the Spider. Were there
originally two different guards ?

The GTV one is also a sturdier looking unit, not just welded up flat bar.

TIA

Anne O