[alfa] Victory by Design

Biba:
If you haven't heard your Alfa DVD on a good TV/sound system yet, I'm
home the
rest of the week getting Giulia ready for Fontana. Come by my place in
Claremont to listen in (909) 226-6842
Wil Painter

**********

To slightly paraphrase a particular actress's Academy Awards acceptance
speech. "Wow! I guess not everyone hates me."

This might come as a shock to one and all, but I have a rather unusual
life style. At the moment I am up to my arse in Alfagators and possibly
two more waiting in the wings. I'm not complaining. There are certainly
faster restorers out there, but since I'm not and never will be, I get
up in the morning, make the bed, wash, get dressed, small bite to eat,
bother you folks, work, stop, eat supper, watch TV, fall asleep - seven
days a week.

The excitement builds. Should I have not managed to work on enough
paying projects (which definitely does not include bodywork), I have the
Specter of the Property Manager taping a piece of paper to my front door
which includes the number / word "3 day".

Since I also have a bit of a one-track mind, the DVD's are gathering
dust, but did go back and purchase what I said I wouldn't, and that is a
vintage / used digital camera from one of the Digestibles - however is a
single lens reflex or whatever the words are in digitalspeak. Now, if I
could just get my really vintage computer to recognize the camera once
hooked up, I would be a reasonably happy camper.

So, I must decline your kind offer, but thanks a Whole Bunch.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA