[alfa] Need shop manual pages '91 Spider

Hi all,
I am at this point attempting to replace my blower motor in the spider. It
fried a while ago and I have been dealing with it, but it is now
impossible to drive without heat.
I attempted to get the dash apart but was not able to do so. Having A/C
complicates things too in the spider. Would anyone who owns the spider
shop manual for '91-'94 spiders be willing to shoot me a couple of .jpg's
(or .pcx files if you have the cardisc) with dash removal instructions? I
got almost all the bolts loose, but there seem to be a couple near the
windshield, perhaps next to thedash vents that I can't find.

thanks,

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS