[alfa] Motronic Question

Does anybody know whether any of the 164s sold in the United States came with Bosch Motronic 4.1?
I know that the 91 through 93 cars had an earlier version. I was wondering whether the 94-95 LS or the 95Q was upgraded to 4.1.

Thanks in advance,
Rex

PS: Why do they call it Motronic? Because Bosch engineers didn't like the sound of Larrytronic or Curleytronic.

Rex