[alfa] Panasport wheels

I'm currently looking at buying a set of Panasport (minilite style) wheels for my '74 Spider.  Is anyone using the 14x6 size?  How do they look?  I have new Yoko 185/70-14 tires that I'd like to keep.  I'm wondering how this combination will look on the Spider...however, it seems that most of the Panasport-equipped Spiders I've seen have the 15's.  Thanks!

Terry