[alfa] re: Speakers and Tires and Bolts, oh my!

At 8:40 PM +0000 1/25/04, alfa-digest wrote:
'78 Spider (license plate VIII LEG gets a lot of comments, potential
quadrifoglio tattoo on my ankle worries my mom)
For what it's worth, I've thus far resisted the temptation to get a snake-eating-a-dude tattoo on my shoulder blade. As badass as it might be, I figure there's always the risk that I won't necessarily be driving Alfas for the rest of my life, and may ultimately feel silly about such a tattoo. I think my mom is more worried about my car falling apart, though.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6