[alfa] Re: 1964 guilia spider

Assuming this is a LH drive car and a 101.23 type - stamped into the firewall
under the hood in the engine compartment, RH side, near the heater hoses.
Should look something like "AR*xxxxxx" where the 'xxxxxx' is a sequence of 6
numbers.

Be sure to have your friend check out the 750/101 group on YahooGroups, we're
470 members strong, all with at least one Giulietta or Giulia. (Except Biba,
but we like him enough to have him in the group without a car. :-) Heck of a
resource, this group.

Tom
Seattle
6310123