[alfa] Alfetta Turbo's

I have to post a "modification" to my turbo post. I noted that the Alfetta transaxle is limited to ~300hp, but I've have been told that the Milano and GTV6 transaxles are capable of more than that. I'm sure the GTV6 is a bolt in, and the Milano can be installed as well.

FWIW, Jim Steck does have a customer who has a turbo Alfetta GT. The owner has been driving it regularly for years.

Eric Storhok
An Arbor, MI

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm