[alfa] For Sale '67 Alfa GTV (complete or may consider parting out!)

Selling a '67 GT Veloce (GTV) stepnose.  The car is complete but
disassembled for restoration.  the paint and filler have been stripped,
media blasted, and primed.  Car is fairly straight but has rust in the
typical places.  Good 1750 engine with Webers.  Was being driven daily a
couple years ago.  Clean CA title.  Great project to restore or build a
vintage racer.  Priced at $2600 for a quick sale.

I hate to part out a complete restorable car, but if it does not sell
immediately I will consider parting it out.  Looking for commitments on
major parts (not interested in selling nickel and dime parts!!!).  My goal
is to clear it out of my driveway with the least possible time and hassle.

Taking offers on the following:

-Complete interior-recent black upholstery (has the desirable Veloce seats)
-1750 Engine, Webers, and transmission (good running and complete)
-Full set of glass
-Complete dash with guages (good shape)
-Pair of stainless bumpers (excellent)
-Rolling body shell with title (with or without doors and lids)
-Other??

Please contact me for more info and photos:  motorama@domain.elided

Located in Santa Barbara, CA

Thanks, Mark