[alfa] Shankle Turbo request installation instructions

Hello,
Just purchased a Shankle Turbo unit vintage 1981.
It is the one with the Weber DCOE 45 on it.
Does anyone have a copy of the original install
instructions? Sources for low comp. pistons?
I would really appreciate it and will send an "Alfa" gift
for it. Comments and notes also from the general membership
would also be very helpful.
My FAX (404) 881-1123 is on 24/7 or email me please.
Thank you always and best regards,
George
67 Alfamino