[alfa] re: detailing

Joe mentioned his recommendation and possible conflict of interest regarding Citrol, so I thought I would put in my 2 cents. I ordered a couple of cans based on his recomendation, and I am very pleased with the way it worked. It cut through the grease easily, and left the aluminum looking great. I did not get the usual response from my wife of "what chemical are you using , I am getting a headache" , since it smells like oranges. Now if they only made orange smelling paint.....

Russ Tine
75 Spider
87 Milano