[alfa] RE: Alfa Spider windshield

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:25:39 -0800
From: jeff clark <jeff.e.clark@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Re:Spider Windshield

>  Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:58:23 EST From: CLeopold@domain.elided
>  Subject: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1077
>
>  Quick question:
>
>  I have an '84 Spider, and the windshield is gradually
>  becoming more and more hazy from the outside corners near
>  the doors--moving progressively toward the center, for
>  several years.  I cannot seem to find an exact replacement
>  for the windshield online, or locally. I have the
>  bronze-tinted windshield with the built-in antenna.  It
>  seems that Alfa stopped putting the antenna in the
>  windshield around 1986(?), however, I was hoping to keep
>  the car in as original condition as possible, and not have
>  to put in a retractable antenna. Thanks.  Any help would be
>  appreciated. - -Clay Leopold Princeton, NJ 84 Spider

I see you are in NJ. I am about 40 miles south of you. I should be able to
get a new windshield for far less then that but I believe it will not have
antenna in it....

I have a GTV windshield in stock.

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   Italian Auto Parts on the INTERNET
Retail Store: 256 Harding Hwy, Rt 40, Newfield, NJ 08344
Phone: NEW AREA CODE: 856-358-1555   856-358-8786
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com/
E-Mail: mailto:bruces@domain.elided     PARTS AT A DISCOUNT!
Fiat Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/fiatc-00.htm
Alfa Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/acpage0.htm