[alfa] Duetto Top - Retaining Strap

Hi all,

My Duetto is missing the strap used to tether the top when it's down.  The
floor attachment is also long gone and none of my books show this area
clearly.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could take the time to shoot a picture of
the floor attachment for me.  If you are feeling exceedingly generous I'd also
appreciate some measurements of the attachment, and also of the strap (overall
length, length of velcro section).

For the strap, is the hook section of the velcro (the harder/rougher part) on
the free end or is this part the pile(soft/furry bit) ?  I suppose a picture
of the strap will answer these questions.

Forever In Your Debt (FIYD ?)
Beatle Bayly
'67 Duetto
Oz