[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1085

Hey Gang,
Your stories about collector car insurance is very interesting... Both good
and bad. I insure my 1969 1750 Spider Veloce with Haggerty's at an agreed on
value. I actually estimated the replacement cost and they actually increased the
value of the car because my estimate was too low. My yearly bill is $106.00
and they are aware I use the car for many Alfa club events. There is no mileage
restriction. The first time I insured the car my daily driver was a 1980
Toyota Tercel with 200,000+ miles. The Alfa is garaged.
Thomas