[alfa] Re: EFI Session

> Uh, Peter- count me in...  Just make sure I can make it.  Track day on
> Thursday, Board meeting Friday, Autocross/ Rally Saturday.  Perhaps we can
> go out during the concourse....
>
> Might also want to call Wes Ingram as well, I'm sure he would be interested.
>
> Too bad I don't have a car to "donate"  but I might know one on my
> Challenge team- he's got a Milano.

Schedule is going to be tricky.   I would love to squeeze it in before the track event.   The track is an ideal place to do some tuning work.   However, it's unlikely that 1) the convention organizers are going to want to plan yet another day of events, and 2) people are going to show up early for an injection system.

Since the organizers have offered to make this a formal session, I'll leave the scheduling to the experts and hopefully allow time for everyone to participate.   My personal schedule is for the time trials and perhaps the autocross, free meals and good beer.  Beyond that, my time is flexible.

If Wes lurks on the list, he already knows about it :).  I didn't want to be in a position of asking people to participate.   Feel free to suggest it to him and he can contact me directly if he wants more info.

Our discussion of the MSnS/MSnEDIS should continue off-list for the challenge car.  I should see you May 30 at Gingerman and I can have a unit with me to test with outside the scope of the install discussion here.

If that Ranger EDIS-4 unit works out, it would be a great replacement for both Bosch boxes in a Spider, or a Spica/Weber to EFI conversion.

-Peter