[alfa] Re: Starter support bracket for 1.1hp starters

My Alfetta has (had) this bracket and my starter is the 1.1 hp
version. After I had the starter rebuilt, I couldn't get it back on.
I tried every angle I could. Getting it off was bad enough, but
it's not on right now.

Notching the racket itself would seem like a good idea, not the
motor mount. I've thought of doing that to be able to get it back
on or handing to my mechanic the next time in.

Stefano
Oakland, CA