[alfa] Spider Windshield

I've been told that the "haze" is actually a fungus destroying the glue
that holds the laminations together in the safety glass -- don't know if
it's true or not.

When I replaced my Spider windshield last year, the auto glass place
listed both the bronze tint w/antenna and the green tint without.  I
went with green tint (and I hope to find green tint door and vent glass
to match) since it was much, much cheaper and my radio doesn't work
anyway.  You should check with local glass shops -- it only took mine 2
days to get the windshield in.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (awaiting a new clutch)