[alfa] GTV-6 camshaft markings

I have the cam covers off of a reasonably new to me 1986 GTV-6 and
noticed that the camshafts have little wear for the 100,000 miles on the
car.  So I'm wondering if the camshafts have been replaced with different
ones.  Does anyone know the markings that are on the stock camshafts.  I
forgot to bring the number that I found on the camshafts but it was
something like D3021....  There were also some orange paint markings.
Anyone have a clue?

Jason Ritchie
Boise, Idaho
1974 Spider