[alfa] Alfa goodies for sale

Hi all,
well, I'm moving myself and all my alfas out to the west coast. I'm still
not sure how I am going to pull off moving 5 cars (4 alfas) out there, but
one important issue is to get rid of the parts before I move (or as many
as possible).
I have a few things for sale at the moment

Alfa 75 Euro front grille (one light grey, one dark blue) in nice
condition

164 Euro headlights with blue trim piece

164 Euro  headlight replacement Lexan lenses (new)

164L steeering wheel with airbag

164LS wheel(s)

164L wheels +- tires (cheap)

164 front emblem (chrome + grille)

164LS interior in excellent shape?

lots of other cool stuff
I'll be putting stuff up on ebay, but figured I'd try here first.

thanks,

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS