[alfa] Alfa Clock Repair

I recall someone posting info on how they got their console clock to work again. I finally tracked one down for my Berlina but it needs to be pulled apart and repaired. Anyone out there have any experience with this?

I assume that to get the casing off you loosen and remove the two nuts on either side of the light bulb mount. Once removed what should I look for?

RE: Blue, Red, White-

Hrmmm...I don't recall saying that the titles of the films were not imaginatively titled in my previous post...although the obvious and somewhat heavy handed reference to the French flag in the titles is, when you think about it, not very creative. Now with that said, they are excellent films well worth watching.

Damian

magista@domain.elided
10548
Seattle, WA