[alfa] Trip to Milan - Drive a new Alfa?

Good evening all,

I've nearly finalized my plans for a trip to Milan in late Feb. and have been looking at the possibilities of renting an Alfa during my stay. I'll be flying into MXP, but have been able to find very little information concerning rentals on the web. For those of you who have been there, any suggestions? I would appreciate any and all - I've been having visions of 156s all day...

TIA,

Ryan

'84 GTV6
'91 164S x2