[alfa] Stebro

I had very similiar problems with Stebro.  I ordered an exhaust for my
Ferrari 365 I was promised it would be 2 weeks.  It never showed.  I was
promised verious things that it had shipped etc.  Two months went by.  I
called back and asked where it was, this time I asked for a shipping number.
I finally recieved the exhaust only to find out that they had flared it
incorrectly.  We ended up doing many hours of work to get the exhaust to
work.

The exhaust is nice but hardly worth the hassle.

Rodney Haas
http://www.maffiacarclub.com
rhaas@domain.elided
1967 Maserati Mexico