[alfa] Alfa advertising - a correction

George Graves had written about Stebro in AD #1072

<<Well, his ad has been dropped from the magazine because he never paid and
we've stopped calling. Same with Sperry and Caribou.>>

Dear George,

I do not know what "magazine" you are referring to, but Caribou does not owe
any money for advertising to anyone. For you to imply so is simply completely
irresponsible!

If you are referring to my ads no longer appearing in the Alfa Owner
magazine, I CHOOSE to stop advertising this past summer due to Caribou's upcoming move
and all advertising space was paid up by July, a MONTH after I stopped
advertising, according to the 30 days terms of the invoices. Now that things are
more "under control" here I plan to resume advertising with them (and thereby
supporting the club) this spring.

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou
www.AlfaSpider.cc