RE: [alfa] Victory by Design

Joe,
From www.victorybydesign.com comes the following:

"These are substantially extended versions of the shows aired
on Fox TV / Speed Channel across North America, with additional
content and a "Making of" documentary (click the link to read
about this special feature)."

John Katos

P.S. Gave my son the Alfa DVD for Christmas and I decided NOT
to be cheap and so my new 32" Sony is presently sitting in
it's box in the dining room, unlike my Alfas which are sitting
in the garage in boxes.