[alfa] Twin Plate Clutch

          In case there is anyone else out there still hanging on
to a twin plate GTV6 clutch, you might like to know that they
can be relined successfully. I have about 275 miles on the one
I had done. The shop definitely did not speak Alfa, although he
claimed to have done a honda s2000 dual plate clutch once.
Of course I gave them the specs from the shop manual. When
I looked at the ticket it claimed to be for work done on an
"Alpha Romero".
	YMMV

                                    Mark Manley

Tulsa,Ok