[alfa] Alfas for sale in Australia.

To any one that may be interested I have the following Alfa's for sale in
Australia.
1980 GTV, Rebuilt driveline, g/box engine ect ect. GTV6 suspension, koni
shocks. Car in primer waiting for paint. If it sits there long enough I'll get
around to the paint. Open to offers.

Alfetta Sedan 1977. Fitted 3.0lt 12V 164 V6. Lots of work already done, lots
more required. Quick car suit club racer as it will be hard to register.
$4500. (spent $4000 on engine and management system alone).

164 24V Super. 1994 Alfa Dealer Import. Black...everything is black. Leather
interior, fully optioned, low k's. Sports mode auto. Just a shame we have
speed limits in Australia because at 220ks the 164 is effortless.
Offers.